Lower Blood Pressure with Four drug Free Ways
What is High Blood pressure and why you have to Lower Blood Pressure?
- Blood pressure is the strength of your blood pushing against the walls of the arteries which convey blood from the heart to any part of the body. Blood pressure can’t be stable at certain percentage all the day; it is called hypertension when your blood pressure is high. This may affect your heart badly and may cause a heart attack. Other organs in your body may be affected like kidneys and brain. You can use hundreds of medical prescriptions to Lower Blood Pressure, however certain life style will have better effects on blood pressure.
Hypertension in statistics:
- According to a study made by The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, around 90% of Americans already suffer or will suffer from hypertension. Your body will start to be in risk if your blood pressure is about 115 over 75, this risk will be doubled for each 20 over 10 increase of blood pressure. A national survey assumed that 70% of Americans take care of their high blood pressure, 59% are being cured and 34% control their pressure.
Lower Blood Pressure:
- You can control and decrease your blood pressure by eating low-fat and low-cholesterol food. Most of your nutrition should be full of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and low fat dairy products. You should make any change of your nutrition familiar and easy for you. You can’t stick to unexpected change of your food which may lead you to bloating and diarrhea. The dietary often leads to lowered pressure the same as a medical blood pressure remedies.
- People who have well-weighted body are less likely to suffer from hypertension. You will put your weight under control by eating low-fat food and doing daily exercises. Calorie reduction techniques include eating smaller amounts, using products free from fats, and limiting using sugar. You can achieve unexpected results if you just exercise 20 to 30 minutes more than twice weekly. You can follow some physical activities such as walking, bicycling, or gardening. In a nutshell, all what you need is to keep your body motion for some time.
- You can keep your blood pressure down by decreasing sodium in your nutrition or diet; Americans have only 2.4 grams of sodium per day. This average will be changed for individuals suffering from high pressure; doctor may advise 1.5 grams or less. There is always a high percentage of sodium in processed and pre-packed foods. One may suffer from bloating after a meal which has high amount of sodium because of excessive water retention; this leads your blood pressure to be increased. You should ask doctor if you intend to use salt substitutes, salt substitutes include potassium which has some interactions with certain remedies.
- Your blood pressure can be increased by drinking a high amount of alcohol; this also affects liver, brain, and heart badly. Alcohol includes high percentage of calories which make your body more likely to gain weight. You must be moderate while you drink alcohol, that’s why it is recommended for women to have one drink daily and for men to have two.
These lifestyles can’t Lower Blood Pressure until you stick to them for a long time. American’s view of this disease is completely different than before . This disease is more common now , but its treatment will be more effective if you begin treatment early.
For more information about Lower Blood Pressure An excellent resource and techniques is found at the National Institute for Health website .