14 Tips on fruit and vegetable diet to make it fun
As we all know, we have to eat fresh fruits and vegetables at least 5 times a day to have a better health. Through this we can get better health, anti-aging and good fitness and many other benefits. But it is a must to know how to have a fruit and vegetable diet correctly in order not to change it through your entire life and never get bored.
Following a diet plan free from drugs and depending only on a big amount of vegetables and fruits is very beneficial, but there are some roles to follow for the success of this diet. According to many studies and researches, here is the best method to go for the vegetables and fruits diet and how to eat in a right way to be healthy.
Fruit and Vegetable Diet: How to eat your Fruits:
- Eat all the in-season fruits till satisfaction, after 10 minutes go and have about 7-10 dates with medium size, 10 minutes later go for eating some celery or lettuce.
- Have some time of calmness and do not move for 10-15 minutes after eating this mixture of fruits. (Laughter may help you digest what you have eaten but laugh moderately).
- Never try to eat acid fruits after 2 pm, the only acid fruit you can eat is tomatoes. Do not think also to have their juices; the best time to eat them is the early morning.
- It is a must to wash all the fruits thoroughly (you can use plain dish washing liquid), but do not leave the fruits for too long in the water in order not to absorb the suds, wash then rinse. At the end, immerse them in clean water to make sure of their cleanliness. Bananas for sure do not need this step.
- Try to avoid storing fruits in your fridge and never cover them, give them a space to breathe as much as you can.
- It is better to eat only 5 oranges a day, and if you need more try to allow your taste buds decide whether you need more or not.
Fruit and Vegetable Diet: How to eat your Vegetables:
- Get your leafy vegetables rinsed using cold running water and then immerse in drinking water.
- Never try to use soap in washing vegetables as they will absorb it by nature and this may cause your stomach some harm.
- Use clean plastic bags to store the vegetables immediately after you purchase them from the market to keep them fresh.
- Do not seal the bags in order to give the vegetables some space to breathe.
- Store the vegetables in the fridge, and when deciding to eat some, pull them out of the fridge 20-30 minutes before you eat them.
- Rinse and peel the root vegetables before cooking in drinking water and do not use salt.
- It is better to have your fruits at night before sleeping as they are opposed to fruits, vegetables would give you a calm sleep, while fruits have a proactive nature.
- Leafy veggies are best consumed within 5-7 days after being purchased from the market.
If you committed to the above mentioned instructions, followed a good dietetic lifestyle and did more exercises, you will get a good health and high fitness levels.